The full set of changes are available on the Ogre Client GitHub wiki page.
- Upgraded to .NET Framework version 4.6.1.
- Reduced Ogre client executable size and some resource file sizes.
- Improved room loading times via improved texture loading.
- Client startup time now much faster.
- Fixed memory consumption issues with long play sessions.
- Fixed issues with some uppercase object names drawn incorrectly in two lines.
- Fixed the demo scene from the login menu not reloading correctly when logging out.
- Several small performance tweaks.
- The minimap can now be resized by holding down alt and scrolling the mousewheel on it.
- Holding down the mouse on the minimap-corners won’t incorrectly drag the map anymore.
- The minimap objects will be displayed like in classic client now (with inner/outer colors for some objects etc.).
- Fixed a rare crash issue in ‘Trade’ window if the offered items amount was clicked.
- Fixed flickering spell, action and inventory object icon when dragged.
- Fixed issue with black object-names in UI introduced with OgreClient 188.8.131.52.
- More responsive UI elements (blinking cursor for text-input, animation on hp/mp/vigor changes).
- New and consistent UI theme (by Morbus), misc UI improvements.
New UI theme