Ogre client request

Discuss the new 3D Ogre engine based client here.
Viruk

Ogre client request

Post by Viruk » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:05 pm

I have a request to be made in the ogre client. Can it be made so that an inventory item tile gets highlighted when targeted? Can multiple tiles be highlighted when selling items?

here are some examples.......

Example #1: I am working on mend and I have 10 hammers in my inventory which I will be mending. I target the 1st hammer and mend it, then move to the 2nd and 3rd and mend those. By the 5th or 6th I sometimes lose my place and without right clicking on the hammer to see the description I am unable to tell which ones are mended. Having a the tile highlighted of the item I have targeted would be very helpful.

Example #2: I take the 10 hammers that I just mended and sell them to Roq or whomever. I click "N" to open the trade window and start dragging and dropping the hammers in the trade window. If I am not paying attention I can quickly lose track of which hammers I have placed in the trade window and would have to drag them all back in again. Highlighting the tiles for items I have placed in a trade window would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Viruk
Everglow

Re: Ogre client request

Post by Everglow » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:28 am

Thanks Viruk,

putted your request on the to-do list and we'll take a look how we can find an solution.