Please Fix Shal

Discuss Meridian 59 changes.
Cottontail

Please Fix Shal

Post by Cottontail » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:14 pm

After making a shal toon, i was very disappointed with the school. Shal has always been the competing school against Qor, but as it stands there is no competition at all. Further to prove this point is that 90% of the server is qor, which optimal would be at least closer to 60/40. So lets break down shal to prove my point further.

Heals (fairly nice, but not a huge advantage ...even less so with 5 healing wands)

Dazzle ( a pvp must, without it, qor is the only school with any CC [crowd control] ) Still a poor mans blind though.

Rescue ( this is a joke now, once a core shal pvp spell ...is now only good for traveling lol, further more, just use your jala mule to make the potion! )

Cure disease/poison ( boring, and situational )

Purge - I could see past all the other issues if purge was decent ...doing some minor testing as cess with 99 spell power if i want to take gort off someone, it takes a consistent 6 purges, 8 for a touch spell, 3 for FA, 4 for EE - Let me remind you each of those buff spells are instant to recast on yourself. (Now take into account the mana cost of those purges, and you ask yourself why even purge in most cases) Unless your a purge bot, for qor players its pretty hard to justify the top shal spell.

Portal of Life (with how weak deaths are now on characters, why would you ever care about this spell)

Bond ( kind of a lame spell to begin with, if it stays in should be lower level and only able to bond one item to you )

Truce ( i understand why this was nerfed but another important shal spell now is worthless )

Mark Of Dishonor ( another pvp spell, but is this worth actually casting )

Force Of Light ( good spell )

Holy Touch ( good spell ) No splash takes away some of its pvp viability unless you mix another school

Holy Resolve (not a bad spell)

Umbrella (sit and do nothing while protecting the people around you, sorta?)

Purify (does this even work now?)

So where does shal even fall in with the other schools? Its not the defensive school that's kraanan. Its not Qors pvp equal, any teeth it had for pvp has been dulled to the point of near uselessness. It is not even the mule school, jala wins that by a landslide. In my opinion part of the problem is kraanan has been made to powerful, and taken over the defensive role completely, so much so its considered the one school you have to have. To fix shal you need to not only make it more defensive, but also give it some of teeth back in pvp.

Kraan should not have the best buffs in the game, all the counters to all the best spells, and be able to shutdown spell power. One personal suggestion I like is taking eagle eyes from Kraan and giving it to shal. Please take a look a closer look at shal for both pve, and pvp.

EvilSibhod Edit: changed 'Bind' to 'Bond'
EvilSibhod

Re: Please Fix Shal

Post by EvilSibhod » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:37 pm

I'm currently working on a new spel for Shal'ille and looking for ideas for other spells as well. There are some things you've mentioned that I disagree with. Dazzle is probably the biggest one, because I think it's a dumb knock-off spell. I would much rather have a totally different CC [so blind prevents using doors, casting spells, attacking, and targeting (not really), and seeing (still have a map)] so I would rather this new CC have the effect of [can't leave via Any means? (no doors, no door-less entry to next map, no teleporting), no casting some set of spells (could be any, maybe no Attack spells, maybe no Targeted spells?), can't attack with Ranged weapons and or can't attack anyone but the Shal who cast this CC, (now all of those mentioned so far are easy to implement - the next one is mostly a graphical aspect which is a little more time consuming to get working) the target of the CC sees all players except the caster as Shadow Form but with a white silhouette instead of black, and no names displayed - so only the Shal caster looks unchanged]

So the way I see it, you have something strictly better (totally traps them in the room), something that is possibly worse (if some spells can still be cast - and not strictly worse depending on the spells) or even (no spells can be cast), something that is not better or worse (being forced into using close range, or change targets interrupts differently than just not being able to attack anyone at all), and then a graphical aspect that is equivalent in disruption.
Name, duration, reags, mana/vigor costs all to be dialed in because that's part of balancing new ideas.

Heals - if you would rather mash 5 heal wands 5 times each, taking 25 seconds to heal ~80-100hp go right ahead. You could also just major heal a couple times in under 10 seconds for the same result. Healing wands are enough to give someone a leg up on PvE, but are people still really relying on them for PvP still? Especially as they don't recharge on entering a safezone?

I don't see how rescue would ever be considered a PvP spell... running away from someone is the complete opposite from fighting them.

Cure disease / poison / remove curse (since you left that out) - good utility for things you encounter in PvE, straight counters to 2 things in Riija and 1 in Qor respectively. They all seem good in my book.

Purge has a history of being considered the most over powered spell in the game - it has gone through multiple rewrites to try and balance it (it used to roll 1 value to try and strip Every enchantment someone had...) now it works per spell based on that enchantments 'purge factor' which is the difficulty that Purge has in removing it. If the Purge does not totally remove a PE, the PE is recast at a lower spellpower so each Purge is doing Something to every enchantment, if not totally removing it.
All that being said, you see how little PvP we have on 105- everything is still in flux, waiting for more live testing to get things balanced

PoL - well breaking only 1 spell with a significant change to 'leveling' is not bad. If you have an idea for what it could do instead- we're all ears. (I'm thinking something like your life pool becomes armor for someone you enchant if I had to make up a suggestion on the fly)

As for where Shal falls with the other schools? It sounds like you want Shal'ille toons to be like Paladins who bust out holy damage while healing and junk. To me, that is not what Shal'ille is. I know we obviously don't have classes per say, but it is still easy to relate to them so to me:
Shal'ille = Cleric
Kraanan = Warrior
Shal'ille + Kraanan = Paladin

Qor = Necromancer
Qor + Kraanan = .. Death Knight? (I reference D&D a lot for ideas)

So if I'm having trouble thinking of anything, my go-to sources of inspiration are usually Magic the Gathering (mostly for monsters) or D&D for spells. That doesn't always work very well though, because D&D Clerics are basically Shal/Qor hybrids as far as what spells you can get (though in actually making a Cleric you might stick towards one side or the other, but whatever)
Example: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spellLists/clericSpells.htm

Finally, as for Krannans power level- I don't know that I would say it is too powerful, because I have not put thought into that. I would say that I agree it is annoying there is a stigma that every toon Needs kraanan, and I definitely want to break that idea by adding new spells to make more combinations of toons. Some spells only being accessible if you have others (how Spirit Hammer / Spore Burst / Swap work) and some that you Can't get if you have other spells - so some spells that are so enticing (and not strictly level 5/6 - but we're talking level 3 / 4 spells that you can get and not be locked out of other schools due to Intellect) but they prevent you from getting some of the other more powerful spells. Bad example but we'll say a Faren/Riija spell that is level 3 and because you have this you are not able to learn AMA, even if you have Shatterlock. Lore-wise you can't learn both.
Cottontail

Post by Cottontail » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:49 am

I appreciate the thoughtful reply, i also played magic the gathering, and D&D when i was younger so i can understand pulling from those sources.

The smiting holy paladin comment was pretty funny ..reminded me of WoW paladin when they were completely OP. I have not read the latest edition, but 1-3rd edition, if your looking at D&D, i would suggest taking another look at cleric spells, because not only do they have bite to them, they have serious bite to them. Hold person/sound burst/inflict wounds/searing light/slay living/flamestrike/inflict plague/harm/blade barrier/power word spells/earth quake/firestorm/energy drain/implusion/storm of vengance.

In magic the gathering white is every bit as strong as black.

Heals - they are nice, but they also take a good deal of mana and reagents (more talking about weight here), and are subject to spell power ...all of which healing wands are not. Not saying that wands completely replace heals, but there usefulness is diminished, throw jala restoration in the mix too.

Dazzle was always a cheap ripoff i completely agree with that statement, but as it stands, it is desperately needed it since its, its only form of CC. That being said i think getting rid of it for a CC like you mentioned would be a great idea.

Your Idea to replace PoL could be cool.

I understand purge is a hard spell to deal with, and maybe something else could replace it. For along time purge has been the only core reason to choose shal as a school of magic over qor for pvp.

I think considering kraan = warrior is not entirely correct though, in D&D a warrior/fighter cannot cast buffs/dispels/counters/area effects spells/shutdown magic. Infact looking over the spell sheet you listed kraan is much more like a cleric, which i think is part of the problem when it actually comes to shal (the cleric school).

i like the idea of cross school spells, i think it adds flavor and more reasons to try/have different combinations of schools.

The point of my original post was to hopefully shed some light, on a school of magic that does not have many people excited about it, and to show some of its limiting factors. This was in order to, hopefully, help recognize areas that new life could be breathed into the school.
Delerium
Site Admin

Post by Delerium » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:39 am

I agree that Shal is a little lackluster at the moment, specifically due to the rebalancing on Dazzle and Purge that occurred at the same time as the Hold/Blind/EE rebalance. The goal was to move combat in general away from total CC lockdown and more towards actions and reactions, and this is something that might take a long time to accomplish. As EvilSibhod pointed out, we have very little PvP on 105 and this means we don't have enough feedback to act on for rebalancing and for what direction to take certain spells.

The heal spells were all upgraded in a recent update - the reg and mana cost is lower, and none of them require focus (minor heal doesn't even require reagents now). Hopefully rounding out Shal's healing toolbox will be the new spell EvilSibhod is working on, but that doesn't really help Shal match up to Qor in a 1 vs 1 fight. I would like to see Shal gain a few more spells to help in that department and as you guys have noted, spells such as Bond and PoL can be replaced with more useful ones. A few spell ideas have been mentioned here and elsewhere, and I had originally planned a shielding spell as a Bond replacement when I started working on spells. Keep posting ideas for how we can introduce some more variety and power to the school and we can eventually bring it on par with other schools in a more interesting way than Dazzle/Purge.
Noah

Post by Noah » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:37 pm

How about a guardian angel spell for Shal 6 that works similar to the new Crystalize Mana? It could restore your hitpoints depending on % when they fall below zero with a long cooldown, which would be in keeping with the defensive nature of Shal'ille. Or maybe a spell that makes you immune to CC for a very short period of time, which could be used either offensively or defensively and would open up a number of new strategies for both Shal'ille characters and those facing them. Either of those would make Shal level 6 worth picking up, whether you want to participate in PVP or simply avoid getting killed.

Overall I'd say the school is fine in terms of balance, just a bit boring to play. The ability to fully heal yourself in a matter of seconds is huge, and while it doesn't instantly give you the initiative in combat like Qor does you can use it to outlast the enemy and take it away from them that way. Purge might need some rebalancing as it has no real defensive use while offensively it's often better to simply attack instead of wasting your time casting Purge 4-5 times, and making Purify useful once again would be nice as well. (I realize it has been heavily abused in the past, but what is it even used for now?)
Delerium
Site Admin

Post by Delerium » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:33 pm

Noah wrote:How about a guardian angel spell for Shal 6 that works similar to the new Crystalize Mana? It could restore your hitpoints depending on % when they fall below zero with a long cooldown, which would be in keeping with the defensive nature of Shal'ille.
Crystalize Mana is also high up on the list of spells to rewrite as the ability for some characters to have more than twice the normal mana pool breaks the ability to balance PvP mana-wise and forces mages to take Jala 6 (rewrite won't happen until Jala has other reasons to be viable). I like the idea of a 'get out of death free' card on a cooldown though as it wouldn't be required for particular builds but would make Shal 6 very desirable.
Or maybe a spell that makes you immune to CC for a very short period of time, which could be used either offensively or defensively and would open up a number of new strategies for both Shal'ille characters and those facing them. Either of those would make Shal level 6 worth picking up, whether you want to participate in PVP or simply avoid getting killed.
Altering the effects of CCs is another tricky thing to balance, lest we end up with another FA or EE that everyone requires to PvP. The very short time period could make it work (were you thinking something like 10 sec?) so it's probably worth implementing to find out whether it works balance-wise.
Overall I'd say the school is fine in terms of balance, just a bit boring to play. The ability to fully heal yourself in a matter of seconds is huge, and while it doesn't instantly give you the initiative in combat like Qor does you can use it to outlast the enemy and take it away from them that way. Purge might need some rebalancing as it has no real defensive use while offensively it's often better to simply attack instead of wasting your time casting Purge 4-5 times, and making Purify useful once again would be nice as well. (I realize it has been heavily abused in the past, but what is it even used for now?)
I would say Purge is more of a group-PvP spell now, or for use on higher mana characters who can afford 4 or 5 casts (versus old Purge deciding the outcomes of fights with its 1 or 2 casts stripping all buffs). Purify is useful if you need to remove debuffs from yourself (typically dement) without needing to target yourself for cure disease but I assume by saying "make it useful" you mean allowing it to be cast on others? Heavily abused is an understatement, there were bots dedicated to casting this spell on others to remove CCs and while I would like to see Shal have more power in group situations (helping allies) I think allowing it to be cast on others again would cause too many problems.

Also for Shal spell changes, what does everyone think about the timers preventing rescue/elusion from being cast in PvP? Think it would be too frustrating if those spells (or just rescue) were allowed as an escape mechanism again?
EvilSibhod

Post by EvilSibhod » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:56 pm

The timers for rescue and elusion are super annoying for pvp. More so as a PKer but the argument can be made for a hunter that found a PKer before the PKer could strike, I guess...

You catch your opponent outside, and attack. They have to flip the coin whether to fight or run- deciding to rescue away you have no way to chase them since elusion is now on a 5(?) minute timer.
On the flip side, if you decide to try and stand your ground against an attacker, you immediately give up your retreat option (I would Much rather have someone rescue away after fighting a little, rather than them running into a building or logging and just sitting around.) I mean the spell is called 'rescue' so using it to escape the narrow clutches of death makes some sense.
Noah

Post by Noah » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:04 am

Delerium wrote:Altering the effects of CCs is another tricky thing to balance, lest we end up with another FA or EE that everyone requires to PvP. The very short time period could make it work (were you thinking something like 10 sec?) so it's probably worth implementing to find out whether it works balance-wise.
5-10 seconds would be plenty of time to make it worthwhile. I agree that it'd be very powerful and tricky to balance and players probably shouldn't be able to chain cast it. (focus time? cooldown? very high mana cost?) If anti-CC spells are seen as must haves it just means that CC is probably too strong and another counter to them might help shift the balance.
I would say Purge is more of a group-PvP spell now, or for use on higher mana characters who can afford 4 or 5 casts (versus old Purge deciding the outcomes of fights with its 1 or 2 casts stripping all buffs). Purify is useful if you need to remove debuffs from yourself (typically dement) without needing to target yourself for cure disease but I assume by saying "make it useful" you mean allowing it to be cast on others? Heavily abused is an understatement, there were bots dedicated to casting this spell on others to remove CCs and while I would like to see Shal have more power in group situations (helping allies) I think allowing it to be cast on others again would cause too many problems.
Purge is just too situational at the moment for an expensive level 5 spell. Casting it once or twice barely makes a difference, any more than that and you could've used that time to deal enough damage to a squishy target to eliminate them as a threat without wasting mana/reagents. Either lower the cost or buff it slightly, for example by being guaranteed to completely remove a single buff in addition to its current effects.

The problem with Purify is exactly that - it's mainly used to counter Dement, which in itself counters Purify by default. You may get rid of it in a single cast if you're lucky, other times it takes 4 successful casts and as many fizzles. It's similar to Discord/AMA in which one spell makes it harder to use another spell that is ostensibly designed to counter it. The only difference is that Discord has other uses, whereas Purify does not. Simply increasing the general effectiveness of Purify would go a long way.
Also for Shal spell changes, what does everyone think about the timers preventing rescue/elusion from being cast in PvP? Think it would be too frustrating if those spells (or just rescue) were allowed as an escape mechanism again?
They're annoying in regular pvp, but without them PKers would be almost impossible to catch most of the time. I'd say leave them as they are for outlaws/murderers while drastically reducing them for everyone else if possible. Maybe not for Elusion, but I doubt Shal'ille would want to rescue anyone who only attacks defenseless victims while using her spells to avoid any real fights. :P
HazZy

Post by HazZy » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:47 am

Hmmm.

I think you guys need to start PvPing more. I'm on 105, I have used all the typical qor and shal builds, and I've been fighting a lot ever since I've come back after 5 years of not playing.

not going to address everything here, but wanna shed some light on a few key topics discussed here.

heal wands - very useful in pvp, almost required. In ogre client, while maneuvering in an LoS fashion, i have set my hotkey up (letter R) to 5 slots and placed the heal wands there. within 5 seconds of LoSing, i can hold jam the R key and completely reset the fight (maybe throw a hospice in if needed, or vamp drain to get a few more hps back - situtional.

purge - most balanced it's ever been, i don't see any issues what so ever. Dazzle/Purge Opener is a great way to initiate the fight. Like already mentioned, it recasts the spells at lower spell %s. So, eagle eyes and gaze of the basilisk or deflect and other short time spells are going to be wearing off pretty quickly, longer term spells like FA gort bless ms SS lowered their offense and defense by a decent amount. throe an enfeeble on top of that and you've done some considerable debuffing. After that, you can count in your head for the eagle eyes to wear off and if you're qor, throw in that blind, karahols curse, KF, melan and go balls out n burst, or if you're shal, u can do some test dazzles or hold sword procs to see whats up in the in the gort/ee/fa department and if FA is gone maybe you bust out an evil twin, flec it up, dement again n start blastin away with burst .. time it right, and one hold proc on a target without FA & gort wins the fight. just hotkey to switch from hold sword to JoF + holy touch when the sucker throws on armor...or il wounds (if you're shal + Wc witout riija, then you've built for group play and your 1v1 results will always be victory by opponent fleeing, n rarely by killshot or ghost.

shally heals - no timer, super good now...no timer? whats the issue?

cure disease, cure poison, purify - extremely useful. cure disease yourself or ally for lowcost dement removal. one of the biggest edges shal has over qor. purify is kind of in a sticky spot, i dont use it because it cost a lot of mana, and it was forced to self-cast. it was so abusable as a support role in the past (remove blind and hold off your ally), so yah, id say purify is useless. its just a more expensive way to of casting cd or cp etc.

dazzle - a lot else needs to change before this is addressed. it sucks that the client side / server side allowed for blind map hack, so the map visibility change to blind was required. blind still has ahuge advtg because it doesn't allow people to open doors to zone, and that's very big.

forces of light - super OP, qor doesn't have a match.

reveal/identify - id just give reveal and identify to everyone as lvl 1 spells like blink, phase, meditate - the days of "can anyone mend or reveal" bcasts are long gone. u either ID wand it and ditch it, ID wand it and send it to ur shal mule / shal toon. just give the spell to everyone at character creation

final rites / unholy symbol - great spells for team pVe, or added to mule army..

rescue - 5 second timer is all thats needed so peeps cant rescue out of a fight by cornering LoS for split second and getting free. the whatever timer on it now is dumb. i log u at CV, i either wannna camp u because u had it coming, or im just gonna move on looking for more pvp. not being able to rescue for 3-5 mins or whatever just makes people run more through the m59 rocky mts..the original intent was to penalize pkers to having to face "the hunters" heroic law enforcement. it never did anything to anyone who knows the pvp game well expect waste time. there's so many ways to positon yourself in those few minutes if even 10 characters came for you and u were in the worst place possible (cv). Sporeburst or web the cliff drops, goto brax n run to goads. if navy seal respnse time, AMA or select dazzle, positioning with bait n blink, the list goes on, i dunno why this is still there

thats all i gotta say for now on shal.

and the kraanan issue is tough, but for starters, the problem is simple, the solution varies. kraanan has too many single purpose high prioriiy use cases. FA/DI/EE/dispel illusion .. probably missing a few others. You dont have these, you automatically lose in pvp. some could argue ice nova, seduce etc. to handle twins and flecs n forms but dispel is the most efficient way and with how OP riija is compared to 5 years ago, yah dispel goes on the list. this list is - temp fix - remove them from kraanan, give tjhem to all starting characters like blink, phase, meditate etc. I didnt add gort there because even tho its neccessary too, i think it would still be good for kraa lvl 5, it just needs to be re-coded, cuz all it does is force eveeryone to dedicate their weapons, making enchant weapon, mystic swords and riija sword all useless in pvp.

Like i said in my opening sentence, why so much time spent talking about pvp yet not pvping? All of the OPs concerns are a result of not pvping, because shally and qor are the most balanced they've ever been. put down the pen and pick up the swords guys. Ill pvp anyone any day and prove this entire thread wrong ahainst any qor toon u bring at me. Im not saying im god, im saying that if this is how you guys think and fight? im gonna drop you within seconds using HaZzy vs any qor build u bring (considering im not drunk, high as hell, unprepared, passsed out at my computer) hehe.

You guys are letting L0St become a one man army that controlled a server ...server 103 i hear? I known the guy for 20 years in RL. I aint gonna say he's bad at pvp, hell, he's killed me probably 20 times in the past month as ive been experimenting with ogre client and adjusting to game changes. But, really, how is one guy capable of this? Well, i just read this thread and I see a lot of smart talented brains theory crafting and over complicating things and i totally see why L0st was able to beat everyone.

*not trying to offend anyone here by the way, but this is disappointing to see that you guys have been talking for so long all this time, but not pvping. I wish i found this thread earlier.....
Tegin

Post by Tegin » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:19 pm

Hi,

I really like the idea of revamping the lvl 6 Portal of Life spell. I also like the idea of implementing something like crystalize Mana, but beeing able to get a second health bar is too much. What about a stolen idea of an League of Legends Item

Guardian Angel
UNIQUE Passive: Upon taking lethal damage, restores the greater of 700 Health or 30% of maximum Health and 30% of maximum Mana after 4 seconds of stasis (300 second cooldown).

In other words when you take the deathblow you automatically cast feign death and get ripped of all your buffs, the death message must be displayed appropriate and 2-3 secs later you stand up unbuffed with 30% (or whatever) health and mana. You could heal up and fight or run away if you are fast enough :)

Just a crazy idea :)

Best Regards

Tegin
Cenasi

Post by Cenasi » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:26 pm

A lot has been said with many good ideas and posts. The last idea posted by tegin just seems very unbalanced in a way.

I like a lot of what Hazzy has said about general pvp combat as I've spoke to him and pvped with him and in doing so he took time to coach me some things. Need to do it again hazzy I like the learning lessons.

I think the overall approach on how shal is played now is a complete 180 on how we used to know how to play it, taking into account new client ogre and it's observed los casting on same maps(me and cottontail) have found and tested many abusive maps that los isn't a factor, in essence casting through walls when targeting players to blind dazzle etc. that's another topic if the devs wish to speak to me in detail about it I'm happy to share my info..

Back to shal--

Do I think shal is subpar to qor at first glance yes but futher going down the spell list there are some potential defensive and offensive takes on it. In quoting hazzy about healwands - absolutely yes, use em.. but use them along side what Evil mentioned about major heal. If you use them both in conjunction makes it for a very big game changer whether your fighting a caster who now essentially blew their load and need mana to cc you or dmg u twice while your full or to the pfer who you prob will just out tank since u don't really need mana for them.

The overall approach when fighting as shal needs to be motified if you fight like the old days your pretty sure going to lose, purge is very situational.

I think to sum it up think of shal as a pally in wow lol , warrior with heals tank and holy dmg
lostm59

Post by lostm59 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:53 pm

Purge is quite useless still, Gort is too too strong. in the 4-6 seconds I could do 48-150 damage. (12 being about the lowest damage anyone maxed will do with bow/touch spells/bof and 25 being the highest on gort) So removing the ~40% damage reduction of gort in 4-6 seconds hardly seems worth the time unless its a 1v1 2v2 anything more it becomes a matter of time. I could do enough damage to take the person I m going to purge out of the fight so unless your looking for a random burst opportunity its quite meaningless.

So lets show you what I mean. 4 v 6 about to happen in bq. We have 4 they have 6, the time it takes me to remove gort from one of 6 i could have logged or ran in 1-2. and made it a 4v4 or 3v4 depending on how the fight is going or i could have removed gort from one and all 4 of us could swap to him and try to global him ( risky for the overall fight but might get us a kill). I just do not think a spell that can reduce damage by up to 40% should take 5-6 seconds to remove. Its more balanced than its been but for a 1v1 situation and honestly no mmo should be balanced for a 1v1. It should be balanced for 3v3 5v5. Id rather have purge only remove gort for 1 cast than as it stands.

We went from purge being the second best spell in the game to So situational. ( Hold was and still in the best at least on 112, on 105 its close between hold and gort)

BOTTOM LINE 20 purge factor for gort is ridiculous 50 or even 75 hell 100 would be better. A shal should be able to remove gort period and it shouldnt take them enough time that they could just dps through it.
HazZy

Post by HazZy » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:51 pm

A more recent, active discussion of Shal'ille is going on in the General Discussions forum, topic titled "Few Issues": viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54