EVENTS

Discuss Meridian 59 changes.
Alex

EVENTS

Post by Alex » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:07 pm

Hi all .
I Propose to introduce Events.
What the EVENTS ?
1) Like old style, AUCTIONS. a lot of money in the game and nowhere to spend.
Admin starts to sell the thing with a certain price , the players begin to raise rates.
Like this: First lot Red Long Sword, Cost 100k !!!!
IMPORTANT!!! STUFF at the auction should not give advantages for PVP, this stuff for nice style only , like colored items or (maybe) colored special weapon with some effects ( like blind bow )

2) Kill special MOB (Creatures) , with high Hp's and special drop like roses,money, all regs over 10 000, herald shields , god gifts !!! Or admins made a special CHAR with many hps and all players hunt on him in the world m59, this CHAR fighting too, blkind,hold,doing dmg + he drops somethink special too, roses,herald shields, god gifts, all regs , money.

3) Make a special zone like Luppog King or Ghost or King Rat for group hunting , but one strong BOOS and a lot of mobs around - this mob hits around like thrasher and drop somethink special but rare drop ( like 100-150 kills and one special item , masks/roses/weapon )

If You do not understand what I meant - let me know , I'll try to explain
Delerium
Site Admin

Re: EVENTS

Post by Delerium » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:29 pm

Thank you for the ideas, we are looking into more events. If anyone has some more event ideas, feel free to post them here.
Dragyrus

Re: EVENTS

Post by Dragyrus » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:44 pm

Would like to see a Dark Angel in the near future. Hoping for an event perhaps even Tos Gate?? :cry: