Guild Halls

Discuss server 112 content and in-game events.
Dragyrus

Guild Halls

Post by Dragyrus » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:17 pm

Hail all,

After recently acquiring a guild hall on 112 I noticed that most of storage was already used.. Is this normal for the hall to come standard fully loaded with equipment: shields, short swords, herbs, etc.. Much too clutter even for one mule char to unload. Speaking of which, I have also noticed the spell "loadout" and "set", which are previously 103 spells level one kraanan, are non-existent in-game. What are the commands or methods for storing items into a guild chest?? I have tried several different methods: put, deposit, place, etc.. although to no avail :( Could someone plz enlighten on how to properly store items in guild chest? All in all, guild halls are one of the best past-times in M59 and would hate to see these limited in any way on server 112. Although I could just be uninformed on the new updates, which are all in German and google translate can only handle so much power ;)

Thanks for sharing some insight.

Good hunting,

Dragyrus
Rentrog

Re: Guild Halls

Post by Rentrog » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:37 am

Hinlaufen und reinlegen :-) Es gibt keinen Spell für die Gildentruhe.

Hoffe habe deinen Post richtig verstanden.

mfg
Rentrog
Dragyrus

Post by Dragyrus » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:55 pm

Thanks for the response, was hoping there may be a way to store items without using a spell. The sign in Jasper Vaults says "Deposit" and it doesn't work there either.. I can get stuff out of the chest no problem, however doesn't seem to be a easy command for placing or putting items for use later. Maybe this was intended for improvement, not exactly sure why that would happen.

Anyhow, if there is a command for storing items manually rather than with a spell, I would appreciate some insight. :D

thx.
Dragyrus
Dragyrus

Post by Dragyrus » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:43 pm

Maybe this was a better question for suggestions thread.. Digging the new changes so far with 112 although wish there were more ppl on at times. = /